with its seamless blend of antique architectural styles, from tiny brick cottages to gracious Georgian mansions, is a welcome relief and retreat. Bruges certainly brings out the romance in many visitors and you can't help but be amazed by the number of couples wandering its canals hand-in-hand, cheek-to-cheek. The 10 classic places that no one should miss:Rozenhoedkaai
- one of the most photogenic locations in all Bruges,Beguinage
- with its quiet inner court,Burg and City Hall
- one of the city's most beautiful squares,Flemish Primitives
- world famous collection of pictures by the most influential Flemish Primitives, Old Hansa Quarter
- which saw important commercial trading between the 13th and 15th century,Canals of Bruges
- the city's arteries where you will discover secret gardens and picturesque bridges,Church of our Lady
- with its most remarkable 122 metre-high brick tower,Market Square
- the beating heart of the city,Almshouses
- tiny villages within the city's ramparts with its whitewashed facades,Concert Hall
- with its minimalistic auditorium where to enjoy classical concerts, jazz dance or theatre.
Prices shown below are per person including Eurostar travel, at selected times, based on two adults sharing one room on bed and breakfast basis (unless stated otherwise). For other party sizes and durations, please use our City Break Search panel.